I am pleased to say monthly updates for my maps for February 2019 are now available.
All these monthly updates mean you not only start with an up to date map but you can keep them up to date too.
The maps with the most significant changes to the waterway information are:-
Whole Country Map
- Aire & Calder Navigations Map
- Ashton & Peak Forest Canals Map
- Birmingham Canal Navigations (BCN) Map
- Birmingham & Fazeley Canal Map
- Calder & Hebble Navigations Map
- Grand Union Canal Map
- Lee & Start Navigations Map
- Sheffield & South Yorkshire Navigations Map
- Stratford upon Avon Canal Map
- Avon Ring Map
- Birmingham Mini Ring Map
- Black Country Ring Map
- Cheshire Ring Map
- East Midlands (Leicester) Ring Map
- South Pennine Ring Map
- Stourport Ring Map
- Warwickshire Ring Map
You can update your map to the latest version – cost price for the next six issues after purchase, then a discounted charge after that. You can also upgrade to a larger map. Just email email@example.com with details of your existing maps for a no obligation quote.