We follow a cruise along the Ashby Canal from Marston Junction to Snarestone, then look at the restoration work towards Moira.
A relaxing, lock free cruise takes us through the wonderful countryside along the Ashby Canal stopping at some of the villages and towns along the way.
In the Popular DVD we’ll continue on foot from the current limit of navigation at Snarestone to look at the section proposed for restoration and we’ll complete our journey with a visit to the Moira Canal Festival and a look at the final section of canal which has already been restored.
I also produce maps of the Ashby Canal in a choice of formats:-
- Acrobat (pdf) Format for printing or viewing on screen a page at a time
- Memory-Map (qct) Format with all the pages joined into one scrollable and zoomable map with GPS tracking too.
Read more about my Ashby Canal Maps.
Save 10% on both when you buy an Ashby Canal Map and DVD together. Automatically deducted at checkout.
Enjoy this lovely canal from the comfort of your own armchair in a choice of formats:-
- Popular DVD (½ hour) £9.95 – Like a television programme showing the highlights of the canal.
- Bowcam DVD (½ hour) £5.95 – A forward facing camera, speeded up for a little fun, showing the whole cruise.
- Combined DVDs (2 x ½ hour) £14.90 – Both Popular and Bowcam in one box for the best of both worlds, saving money and postage
With more than 50 DVDs in my full range there’s likely to be something to interest you. They make great gifts too.