Starting at Leighton Buzzard we follow the main line of the Grand Union Canal to Birmingham, passing over the summits at Braunston and Knowle. Along the way we’ll visit the Northampton Arm, the Saltisford Arm and the Digbeth Branch.
We’ll see the swing bridge at Fenny Stratford, the Hatton flight of locks, the attractive Braunston Turn, and the long tunnels at Blisworth and Braunston.
Watch the wonderful scenery, and the interesting sights along the way. We’ll visit the Canal Museum at Stoke Bruerne too.
I also produce maps of the Grand Union Canal (North) in a choice of formats:-
- Acrobat (pdf) Format for printing or viewing on screen a page at a time
- Memory-Map (qct) Format with all the pages joined into one scrollable and zoomable map with GPS tracking too.
Read more about my Grand Union Canal (North) Maps.
Save 10% on both when you buy a Grand Union Canal (North) Map and DVD together. Automatically deducted at checkout.
Enjoy this lovely canal from the comfort of your own armchair in a choice of formats:-
- Popular DVD (1 hour) £12.95 – Like a television programme showing the highlights of the canal.
- Bowcam DVD (1 hour) £7.95 – A forward facing camera, speeded up for a little fun, showing the whole cruise.
- Combined DVDs (2 x 1 hour) £19.90 – Both Popular and Bowcam in one box for the best of both worlds, saving money and postage
With more than 50 DVDs in my full range there’s likely to be something to interest you. They make great gifts too.