We cruise northbound along the Oxford Canal, including the Sheepwash Channel and Duke’s Cut, passing Napton Junction and Braunston Turn.
See the crew work the narrow locks and lifting bridges as we climb through Banbury to the summit pound and descend through Napton and the paired locks at Hillmorton to reach Hawkesbury Junction.
I also produce maps of the Oxford Canal in a choice of formats:-
- Acrobat (pdf) Format for printing or viewing on screen a page at a time
- Memory-Map (qct) Format with all the pages joined into one scrollable and zoomable map with GPS tracking too.
Read more about my Oxford Canal Maps.
Save 10% on both when you buy an Oxford Canal Map and DVD together. Automatically deducted at checkout.
Enjoy this lovely canal from the comfort of your own armchair in a choice of formats:-
- Popular DVD (1 hour) £12.95 – Like a television programme showing the highlights of the canal.
- Bowcam DVD (1 hour) £7.95 – A forward facing camera, speeded up for a little fun, showing the whole cruise.
- Combined DVDs (2 x 1 hour) £19.90 – Both Popular and Bowcam in one box for the best of both worlds, saving money and postage
With more than 50 DVDs in my full range there’s likely to be something to interest you. They make great gifts too.