Joining the River Great Ouse through Salters Lode Lock on the Middle Level Navigations we’ll show the tidal crossing to Denver Lock, then follow the river upstream to the limit of navigation at Bedford.
We’ll visit each of the connected navigable waterways including the Relief Channel and the Rivers Wissey, Little Ouse and Lark. We’ll cruise along the Cam into Cambridge, visiting Burwell, Reach and Wicken Lodes along the way.
We’ll also see the Great Ouse bore as we show the alternative tidal route along the New Bedford River.
I also produce maps of the River Great Ouse and Tributaries in a choice of formats:-
- Acrobat (pdf) Format for printing or viewing on screen a page at a time
- Memory-Map (qct) Format with all the pages joined into one scrollable and zoomable map with GPS tracking too.
Read more about my River Great Ouse and Tributaries Maps.
Save 10% on both when you buy a River Great Ouse and Tributaries Map and DVD together. Automatically deducted at checkout.
Enjoy thees lovely waterways from the comfort of your own armchair in a choice of formats:-
- Popular DVD (1 hour) £12.95 – Like a television programme showing the highlights of the canal.
- Bowcam DVD (1 hour) £7.95 – A forward facing camera, speeded up for a little fun, showing the whole cruise.
- Combined DVDs (2 x 1 hour) £19.90 – Both Popular and Bowcam in one box for the best of both worlds, saving money and postage
With more than 50 DVDs in my full range there’s likely to be something to interest you. They make great gifts too.