We’ll cruise along the wonderful Scottish Lowland Canals. First along the Forth & Clyde Canal from the River Carron, passing Falkirk and Auchinstarry to Stockingfield Junction where we visit the Glasgow Branch. Then through the unique Dalmuir Drop Lock to reach Bowling.
As a bonus we’ll cruise along the River Clyde with the Paddle Steamer Waverley.
From Edinburgh we’ll follow the Union Canal through Ratho and Linlithgow to travel on the famous Falkirk Wheel.
Sit back and watch us work through the locks, pass the opening bridges and rotate with the Falkirk Wheel.
I also produce maps of the Forth & Clyde and Union Canals in a choice of formats:-
- Acrobat (pdf) Format for printing or viewing on screen a page at a time
- Memory-Map (qct) Format with all the pages joined into one scrollable and zoomable map with GPS tracking too.
Read more about my Forth & Clyde and Union Canals Maps.
Save 10% on both when you buy a Forth & Clyde and Union Canals Map and DVD together. Automatically deducted at checkout.
Enjoy these lovely canals from the comfort of your own armchair in a choice of formats:-
- Popular DVD (1 hour) £12.95 – Like a television programme showing the highlights of the canal.
- Bowcam DVD (1 hour) £7.95 – A forward facing camera, speeded up for a little fun, showing the whole cruise.
- Combined DVDs (2 x 1 hour) £19.90 – Both Popular and Bowcam in one box for the best of both worlds, saving money and postage
With more than 50 DVDs in my full range there’s likely to be something to interest you. They make great gifts too.