We cruise cruise around the Black Country Ring.
Our cruise will take us clockwise around the Black Country Ring from Old Turn Junction. We’ll use the Old Main Line for our journey through the Birmingham Canal Navigations and descend the Wolverhampton 21 locks to reach Aldersley Junction.
The individual locks of the Staffs & Worcester Canal and the Trent & Mersey Canal take us through Great Haywood Junction to Fradley Junction.
A lock free section leads us Fazeley Junction before we climb the locks of the Birmingham & Fazeley Canal to return to Birmingham.
Around the ring we see a delightful mixture of urban and rural scenes.
I also produce maps of the Black Country Ring in a choice of formats:-
- Acrobat (pdf) Format for printing or viewing on screen a page at a time
- Memory-Map (qct) Format with all the pages joined into one scrollable and zoomable map with GPS tracking too.
Read more about my Black Country Ring Maps.
Save 10% on both when you buy a Black Country Ring Map and DVD together. Automatically deducted at checkout.
Enjoy these lovely canals from the comfort of your own armchair in a choice of formats:-
- Popular DVD (1 hour) £12.95 – Like a television programme showing the highlights of the canal.
- Bowcam DVD (1 hour) £7.95 – A forward facing camera, speeded up for a little fun, showing the whole cruise.
- Combined DVDs (2 x 1 hour) £19.90 – Both Popular and Bowcam in one box for the best of both worlds, saving money and postage
With more than 50 DVDs in my full range there’s likely to be something to interest you. They make great gifts too.