We cruise cruise cruise clockwise around the delightful Mid Worcestershire Ring.
As we descend the narrow locks of the Worcester & Birmingham Canal the open countryside gives way to urban surroundings as we enter Worcester.
Heading upstream there’s just one lock on the mighty River Severn.
The wide locks of the Droitwich Barge Canal lead us into Droitwich where the River Salwarpe provides a link to the Droitwich Junction Canal whose narrow locks complete our climb back to Hanbury Junction.
I also produce maps of the Mid Worcestershire (Droitwich) Ring in a choice of formats:-
- Acrobat (pdf) Format for printing or viewing on screen a page at a time
- Memory-Map (qct) Format with all the pages joined into one scrollable and zoomable map with GPS tracking too.
Read more about my Mid Worcestershire (Droitwich) Ring Maps.
Save 10% on both when you buy a Mid Worcestershire (Droitwich) Ring Map and DVD together. Automatically deducted at checkout.
Enjoy these lovely waterways from the comfort of your own armchair in a choice of formats:-
- Popular DVD (½ hour) £9.95 – Like a television programme showing the highlights of the canal.
- Bowcam DVD (½ hour) £5.95 – A forward facing camera, speeded up for a little fun, showing the whole cruise.
- Combined DVDs (2 x ½ hour) £14.90 – Both Popular and Bowcam in one box for the best of both worlds, saving money and postage
With more than 50 DVDs in my full range there’s likely to be something to interest you. They make great gifts too.