Map Updates – Issue 106 – November 2020
I am pleased to say the monthly updates for my maps for November 2020 are now available.
All these monthly updates mean you not only start with an up to date map but you can keep them up to date too.
All the maps have changed this month as Ordnance Survey have released a new background map which is now included.
Despite the coronavirus there are still as many waterway updates as normal. Where visits to areas with restrictions to check the data are reduced, other areas have received more visits than normal.
Those maps with significant changes include:-
Whole Country Map
- Avon Ring Map
- Birmingham Mini Ring Map
- Cheshire Ring Map
- East Midlands Ring
- Four Counties Ring Map
- Mid Worcestershire Ring Map
- South Pennine Ring Map
- Stourport Ring Map
- Warwickshire Ring
- Aire & Calder and Calder & Hebble Canal Map
- Ashton and Peak Forest Canals Map
- Bridgewater & Taunton and Grand Western Canals
- Coventry Canal Map
- Droitwich Canals Map
- Forth & Clyde and Union Canals Map
- Fossdyke & Witham Navigations and Tributaries Map
- Grand Union Canal (All) Map
- Grand Union Canal (North) Map
- Grand Union Canal (South) Map
- Huddersfield Canals Map
- Lee & Stort Navigations Map
- Leeds & Liverpool Canal Map
- Llangollen Canal Map
- Montgomery Canal Map
- River Ouse and Tributaries Map
- River Thames (All) Map
- River Thames (Lower) Map
- River Weaver Map
- Rochdale Canal Map
- Shrewsbury & Newport Canals Map
- Stratford upon Avon Canal Map
- Trent & Mersey Canal Map
You can update your map to the latest version – cost price for the next six issues after purchase, then a discounted charge after that. You can also upgrade to a larger map. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your existing maps for a no obligation quote.